Find the right home, get all the insider local knowledge you need and discover a more pleasurable home-buying experience by working with a Maxmove agent.
Chat with a Maxmove Agent on the phone or over coffee
Chances are you're online day and night looking at properties for sale in Chingford, Highams Park or Woodford Green. When you're ready to take the next step, just fill in the form below or call 020 8524 8553 to chat with a Maxmove Agent who will explain the whole process on the phone or over coffee. He or she can recommend neighbourhoods and properties, or research homes you like.
Schedule tours online by completing the form or calling the number next to listings, then get in fast. If your Maxmove Agent is busy, a member of the team jumps in to help.
For convenience, some sellers like to get all their viewings done in one day. However, we don’t organise free-for-all open days. Instead, a viewing day will be arranged and you’ll get a slot just for you to tour the home with Your Maxmove Agent.
Your Maxmove Agent will tell you what you really need to know about each home and the local neighbourhood.
Making an Offer
Found a property you like? Call your Maxmove Agent who will:
- Talk you through the offer process
- Explain how to present your offer in its best light
- Find out about chains, deadlines and competing buyers
- Contact your mortgage broker to increase your offer's credibility
- Recommend a mortgage broker and solicitor if necessary
- Help you decide how much to offer
- Confirm your offer details to the seller phone and email
- Then, if the seller is open to it, your Maxmove Agent will present the details of the transaction to the solicitors and transaction coordinators
Completing the Deal
Your Maxmove Agent and team is with you every step of the way, providing constant updates and feedback, and help with any paperwork. And when the time comes, your agent will meet you at the property to hand over keys to your new home.
Make more money when selling your home
Maxmove also makes you more money when selling a home by charging half the typical fee. Request a free consultation on your home’s value.