- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Victoria Period Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Light and Spacious Through Lounge
- Stunning Howden’s Kitchen/Diner
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Beautiful Victorian Features Throughout
- Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- 0.8 Miles to Wood Street Station and Local Amenities
- Excellent Schools Close by at Primary and Secondary Levels
Stunning three bedroom Victorian house is located on Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, London E17, just a short walk away from Wood Street Station and local amenities.
This property has been lovingly restored from top to bottom and modernised to a very high standard throughout using thoughtfully sought high quality materials by the current owners.
The property comprises of an entrance hall with original cornicing, celling rose and Victorian patterned floor. A through lounge with original pine flooring and two fireplaces along with Victorian coving and high ceilings. The sizable Howden's kitchen/diner features a range cooker, double butler sink, oak worktops and marble flooring. Upstairs there is a split level landing with three generous sized bedrooms and a four piece bathroom.
Outside the low maintenance landscaped rear garden measures approximately 35ft in length, to the front of the property is a pretty gated garden.
Fulbourne Road is in a superb location, the commute to the city is easy Wood Street Station is a short walk away taking you to London Liverpool Street within around 20 minutes, along with Wood Street Village, Gods Own Junkyard and Epping Forest all on your doorstep. There is also a good selection of schools at primary and secondary levels close by.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band C
- Through Lounge - 25' 4'' (max) x 10' 7'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 26' 5'' (max) x 8' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 13' 5'' (max) x 13' 0'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 5'' (max) x 8' 3'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 8' 8'' (max) x 7' 6'' (max)
- Bathroom - Four Piece Suite
- Garden - 35ft Landscaped Garden