- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, one with En-Suite Shower Room/W.C
- Two Reception Rooms
- L – Shaped Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Family Bathroom
- 60ft Garden with Side Access
- Integral Garage
- 0.7 Miles to Highams Park Train Station
Splendid four bedroom, semi-detached extended family home is located on Keynsham Avenue, a popular tree lined turning in Woodford Green, just 0.7 miles from Highams Park train station.
The ground floor comprises of a porch, spacious entrance hall, a living room, extended through lounge/dining room, fitted L- Shaped kitchen with access to the integral garage and a cloakroom/W.C.
Upstairs are four generous sizes bedrooms, the fourth with an en-suite shower room/W.C, there is also a further family bathroom.
The rear garden overlooks woodland and measures approximately 60ft in length, it has a decked patio area and useful side access.
To the front of the property is a driveway allowing access to the garage.
The forest at Highams Park, which contains a boating / fishing lake that was originally formed as an ornamental pond by the famous landscape gardener Humphry Repton is located just behind the property. Beyond the forest and lake there’s a large field and children’s play area (an entrance to the popular park is on Keynsham Avenue). For the keen golfer, Woodford Golf Course is just 0.4 miles away!
Commuting is easy via either Woodford Tube (1.2 miles away) or Highams Park train station (0.7 miles away) buses run from the end of the road to both stations.
There is a great choice of excellent schools including Woodford County High, St Anthony’s, Trinity, Bancroft’s and Highams Park Secondary all within easy reach.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band F
- Entrance Hall - 14' 2'' (max) X 7' 9'' (max)
- Living Room - 15' 8'' (max) x 12' 4'' (max)
- Through Lounge - 23' 5'' (max) x 12' 0'' (max)
- Kitchen - L - Shaped: 17' 3'' (max) x 13' 3'' (max) narrowing to 8' 5''
- Bedroom One - 15' 1'' (max) x 10' 6'' (to wardrobes)
- Bathroom Two - 12' 4'' (max) x 11' 8'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 8' 5'' (max) x 8' 0'' (max)
- Bedroom Four - 18' 1'' (max) x 8' 9'' (max)
- Family Bathroom - 8' 9'' (max) x 7' 9'' (max)
- Garage - 14' 1'' x 7' 7''