- 1930’s Link Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- L – Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Play Room/Office
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- First Floor Four Piece Bathroom
- Second Floor Shower Room
- Landscaped 80ft Garden
- Side Access
- Summer House/Garden Room
- Off Road Parking for Three Vehicles
- 0.5 Miles to Chingford Station
- Catchment for Excellent Schools
Stunning four bedroom 1930’s family home is located on one of North Chingford’s most desirable roads, Woodberry Way, London E4.
This immaculately presented property comprises of an entrance hall, a light and spacious living room with a feature fire place and wooden shutters, the dining room with feature fireplace is open plan to the sizable L -shaped kitchen/breakfast room which boasts under floor heating and bi-folding doors. There is a playroom, which could also be used as an office space, a utility room and a cloakroom/W.C.
Upstairs are three generously sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and wooden shutters. There is also a contemporary style four piece family bathroom with under floor heating.
On the second floor is the spectacular master suite/loft room it has built in wardrobes and eves storage. Next door is a shower room with under floor heating. A sonos sound system is wired into the second floor rooms.
The landscaped garden measures approximately 80ft in length, it has side access, a sizable patio area leading to the astro turf lawn. At the rear is a superb garden room/summer house that could have a multitude of uses, currently its being used as a gym/studio.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway that can easily provide off road parking for three vehicles plus access to the garage area.
This superb property has undergone a complete renovation since the current owners moved in and it has been decorated throughout to a very high standard.
Woodberry Way is perfectly located for all North Chingford has to offer, the local high street (Station Road) has a good selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, pubs and coffee bars, and London Liverpool Street is within 25 minutes away via Chingford Train Station (0.5 miles from Woodberry Way).
Epping forest is easily accessible perfect for dog walking or if you are planning a family trip out Chingford Plain is within walking distance, a vast open space that is great for allowing the kids to let off some steam, walking, picnics and kite and model aeroplane flying is just up the road, Connaught Water, a picturesque lake within Epping Forest is also only a short distance away.
This property is also in the catchment area for some very well regarded schools to include Normanhurst, St Marys, Chingford C of E and Chingford Foundation Secondary.
Although already a sizable property there is still scope to extend further (subject to planning permission).
Tenure: Freehold - Local Authority: Waltham Forest - Council Tax: Band F
- Living Room - 14' 2'' (max) x 13' 4'' (max)
- Dining Room - 12' 3'' (max) x 11' 4'' (max)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - L-Shaped: 21' 7'' (max) x 20' 5'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max)
- Office/Play Room - 10' 11'' (max) x 7' 9''(max) narrowing to 6' 0''
- Utility Room - 8' 4'' (max) x 8' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 14' 2'' (max) x 12' 2'' (to fitted wardrobes)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 4'' (max) x 9' 5'' (to fitted wardrobes)
- Bedroom Three - 7' 7'' (max) 7 '1'' (max)
- Bathroom - 8'10'' x 8' 5''
- Master Suite/Loft Room - 18' 9'' (max) x 12' 7'' (max)
- Shower Room - 8' 4'' x 6' 4''