- 1930’s End Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Sizable Bathroom
- Garden in Excess of 165ft
- Side Access
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- 0.8 Miles to Chingford Station
Three bedroom 1930’s end of terrace house is located on Dale View Avenue, a quiet residential road located just off Larkshall Road, North Chingford London E4.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a sizable family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden measures in excess of 165ft it has a patio area and useful side access, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Dale View Avenue is conveniently positioned; Chingford Station is just 0.8 miles away. Station Road and Chingford Mount are a short distance away.
This property is in the catchment area for a good selection of schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band E
- Living Room - 14' 2'' (max) x 12' 9'' (max)
- Dining Room - 12' 3'' (max) x 10' 9'' (max)
- Kitchen - 11' 0'' (max) x 7' 3'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 14' 5'' (max) x 12' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 0'' (max) x 10' 7'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 8' 6'' (max) x 6' 4'' (max)
- Bathroom - 8' 0'' (max) x 7' 7'' (max)
- Garden - In excess of 165 ft (approx.)
- Driveway - Off Road Parking for Two Cars