- 1930’s End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Living Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- 43ft Rear Garden
- Useful Side Access
- Close to Chingford Mount’s Amenities
Beautifully presented extended three bedroom end of terrace family home is located on Alpha Road, just off Old Church Road in Chingford, close to local shops and amenities.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, living room with interconnecting doors leading through to the stunning open plan kitchen/diner/family room, there is also a cloakroom/W.C on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a contemporary style bathroom.
Outside the rear garden with patio area and useful side access measures 43ft (approx) in length. To the front of the property is a block paved driveway.
Alpha Road is a quiet cul-de-sac turning just off Chingford Mount. This property is conveniently located for all local amenities, shops, schools and transport links etc…
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band C
- Living Room - 13' 9'' (max) x 11' 8'' (max)
- Kitchen/diner/family room - Open Plan: 22' 0'' (max) x 17' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 13' 9' (max) x 10' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 10' 9'' (max) x 10' 3'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 7' 9'' x 6' 8''
- Driveway - Off road parking