- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Bathroom + Separate W.C
- 45ft Rear Garden
- Quiet Crescent Turning
- 0.8 Miles to Highams Park Train Station
- Catchment for Well Regarded Schools
- Ample Storage
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
Mid terrace tunnel linked property is situated on Lukin Crescent, a quiet crescent turning in Chingford, London E4.
This well maintained, spacious property comprises of a living room, kitchen/diner and a cloakroom/W.C on the ground floor.
Upstairs are three generous sized bedrooms a bathroom and separate cloakroom/W.C. This property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazed windows and ample storage cupboards.
The beautifully maintained rear garden measures approximately 45ft in length, there is also a pretty front garden.
Lukin Crescent is just 0.8 miles from Highams Park Train Station and a short distance from Chingford Mount and Chingford Hatch’s shopping and leisure facilities.
This property is also in the catchment for some very well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
- Living Room - 13' 11'' (max) x 11' 8'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 13' 0'' (max) x 8' 9'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 12' 0'' (max) x 10' 10'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 4'' (max) x 10' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 8' 7'' (max) x 8' 3'' (max)