- Premier Location
- Detached Period Property
- Through Lounge
- Morning Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom + Separate W.C
- Detached Garage
- 65ft Garden with Side Access
- Outside W.C
- Plenty of Original Features
- Superb Development Potential (STPP)
An amazing opportunity to acquire a substantial detached family home in one of North Chingford’s premier locations with the scope to create a home that’s unique to your personal needs and lifestyle.
Character and original features are plentiful in this 1920’s built residence. The property is arranged over two floors and comprises of a porch, sizable entrance hall, a through lounge, morning room and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate W.C.
Outside the well-manicured garden measures approximately 65ft in length it has a useful side access and outside W.C, to the rear is a detached garage with vehicle access via Gordon Road. To the front of the property is a pretty garden.
Victoria Road is perfectly located for all North Chingford has to offer, the local high street (Station Road) has a good selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, pubs and coffee bars, and London Liverpool Street is within 25 minutes away via Chingford Train Station (0.2 miles from Victoria Road). Epping forest is easily accessible perfect for dog walking or if you are planning a family trip out Chingford Plain is within walking distance, a vast open space that is great for allowing the kids to let off some steam, walking, picnics and kite and model aeroplane flying is just up the road, Connaught Water, a picturesque lake within Epping Forest is also only a short distance away.
This property is also in the catchment area for some very well-regarded schools.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
- Entrance Hall - 14' 0'' (max) x 10' 2'' (max)
- Trough Lounge - 25' 7'' (max) x 12' 8'' (max)
- Morning Room - 9' 6'' x 9' 3''
- Kitchen/Diner - 17' 4'' (max) x 16' 1'' (max) narrowing to 12' 3'' x 7' 3''
- Bedroom One - 15' 5'' (max) x 12' 9'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 13' 2'' (max) x 9' 9'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 9' 3'' (max) x 7' 9'' (max)
- Bathroom - 7' 0'' x 6' 2''