- Well Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms (inc Loft Room)
- Three Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- L-Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Larger than Average Double Garage
- 45ft West Facing Garden
- New Block Paved Driveway
- Recently Fitted Double Glazing and Boiler
- Separate Boiler to Loft Room
- Hive Heating
- Alarmed and CCTV
- 0.4 Miles to Highams Park Train Station
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Catchment for Excellent Schools
Well-presented four bedroom (inc loft room) mid terrace 1930’s house is located on Woodside Gardens, a beautiful tree lined crescent turning in Chingford E4, just on the outskirts of Highams Park, London E4.
The property comprises of two reception rooms with original, interconnecting doors that open to form a sizable living area. There is a recently fitted L-shaped kitchen/diner with integrated SMEG appliances, a useful utility area and ground floor cloakroom/W.C. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two doubles (both with fitted wardrobes) and one single room. The bathroom has a jacuzzi spa bath with underwater lighting, a pod toilet and twin basins, there is also a fitted 36’’ Freeview TV fully enclosed, steam and water proof for you to watch whilst in the bath!
On the second floor is the stunning loft suite, a beautiful sanctuary away from the rest of the house. The light and spacious loft room offers plenty of storage, has an en-suite shower room/W.C and a beautiful view from the Juliet balcony.
The west facing garden, measures approximately 45ft in length, it has a patio area and a water feature, a perfect place for entertaining during the summer months. To the rear is the larger than average double garage! To the front of the property is a block paved drive providing off road parking for two vehicles.
This property is set in a beautiful position on Woodside Gardens, to the side of the house is Ainslie Wood Nature Reserve and to the front is Rolls Park Field, with Cricket club, tennis club, gym and football pitches all on your door step.
The commute to the city is easy as Highams Park Train Station is just 0.4 miles away (London to Liverpool Street in 20 mins).
Ainslie Wood Primary School is 0.2 Miles away and Highams Park Secondary 0.5 Miles away.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band E
- Reception One - 14' 2'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max)
- Reception Two - 16' 3'' (max) x 11' 2'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 16' 9'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max) narrowing to 8' 2''
- Utility Room - 8' 3'' (max) x 6' 4'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 13' 9'' (max) x 9' 6'' (to wardrobes)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 3'' (max) x 8' 4'' (to wardrobes)
- Bedroom Three - 10' 9'' (max) x 6' 9'' (max)
- Bathroom - 7' 6'' x 7' 2''
- Loft Room/Bedroom Four - 18' 2'' (max) x 12' 6'' (max)
- En-suite - 7' 2'' x 5' 7''