- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with separate W.C
- 50ft West Facing Garden
- Block Paved Driveway
- 0.4 Miles to Highams Park Train Station
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Catchment for Excellent Schools
Beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace 1930’s house is located on Coningsby Gardens, a peaceful tree lined crescent turning in Chingford E4, just on the outskirts of Highams Park, London E4.
The property comprises of a porch, fitted kitchen and a spacious through lounge with inter-connecting doors separating the living and dining areas on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, a recently fitted bathroom with separate W.C.
The west facing garden, measures approximately 50ft in length, it has a patio area a perfect place for entertaining during the summer months and a gate in the fence to allow for rear access. To the front of the property is a block paved drive providing off road parking for two vehicles.
This property is set in a beautiful position on Coningsby Gardens, nearby is Ainslie Wood Nature Reserve and Rolls Park Field, with a Cricket club, tennis club, gym and football pitches all on your door step.
The commute to the city is easy as Highams Park Train Station is just 0.4 miles away (London to Liverpool Street in 20 mins).
Ainslie Wood Primary School is 0.2 Miles away and Highams Park Secondary 0.5 Miles away.
Tenure: Freehold - Local Authority: Waltham Forest - Council Tax: Band D
- Through Lounge - 33' 5'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max)
- Kitchen - 11' 4'' (max) x 6' 3'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 13' 9'' (max) x 9' 8'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 0'' (max) x 10' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 10' 3'' (max) x 7' 0'' (max)