- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- End of Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Secluded Garden
- Side Access
- Two Parking Spaces
- 0.4 Miles to Chingford Train Station
Immaculately presented two double bedroom end terrace house is located in Westminster Gardens, North Chingford, London E4, just 0.4 miles from Chingford Train Station.
The property comprises of a light and spacious living room with doors leading out to the garden and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside the secluded rear garden measures approximately 26ft in length with patio area, perfect for entertaining guests during the summer months, there is also a useful side access.
To the front of the property are two parking spaces.
Westminster Gardens is a modern development just 0.4 miles from North Chingford Station and all the local amenities Station Road has to offer.
This property is also in the catchment area for some well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Council Tax: Band D
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
- Living Room - 15' 1'' (max) x 12' 5'' (max)
- Kitchen - 10' 10'' (max) x 6' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 12' 6'' (max) x 9' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 5'' (max) x 8' 9'' (max)
- Bathroom - 6' 7'' x 6' 0''
- Drive - Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles