- Chain Free
- Well Presented Throughout
- Linked Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom + Separate W.C
- 55ft Rear Garden with Patio and Side Access
- Pretty Front Garden
- 0.6 Miles to Chingford Train Station
Chain free, three double bedroom, semi-detached family home is located on Hoppett Road, Chingford, London E4.
This well presented property comprises of a dining room with an archway leading to the living room and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs are three double bedrooms , a bathroom and separate W.C.
Outside the rear garden with patio area and useful side access measures approximately 55ft in length, to the front of the property is a beautifully maintained front garden.
The property is situated on the ever popular Friday Hill Estate and is just 0.6 miles to Chingford Train Station making the commute to London Liverpool Street easy; it is also in the catchment for some very well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band D
- Living Room - 13' 4'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max)
- Dining Room - 11' 9'' (max) x 9' 5'' (max)
- Kitchen - 13' 5'' (max) x 6' 7'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 12' 5'' (max) x 10' 3'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 8'' (max) x 8' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 9' 9'' (max) x 7' 1'' (max)
- Rear Garden - 55ft Approx