- Chain Free
- End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lean To
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Bathroom
- 70ft Rear Garden
- In Need of Modernisation
- Catchment Area for Good Schools
CHAIN FREE, Three bedroom end of terrace 1930s house is located on Hall Lane, Chingford, London E4.
This spacious property comprises of two reception rooms, a kitchen, a lean to and a ground floor W.C. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the garden measures approximately 70ft in length, at the rear is a single garage with vehicular access via a shared drive to the side of the property.
This property is in a great location, Chingford Mount is just a short walk away and its also in the catchment area for a good selection of schools at both primary and secondary levels.
The property is in need of some modernisation.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band D
- Reception One - 14' 10'' (max) x 11' 4'' (max)
- Reception Two - 13' 0'' (max) x 10' 0'' (max)
- Lean To - 14' 2'' (max) x 7' 4'' (max)
- Kitchen - 8' 7'' (max) x 6' 4'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 14' 9'' (max) x 11' 5'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 13' 1'' (max) x 10' 8'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 8' 6'' (max) x 5' 4'' (max)
- Bathroom - 6' 6'' (max) x 5' 7'' (max)