- Cash Buyers Only
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- 45ft Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Quiet Crescent Turning
- 0.8 Miles to Highams Park Train Station
- Catchment for Well Regarded Schools
- Ample Storage
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO ORLIT CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Excellent investment property is situated on Lukin Crescent, a quiet crescent turning in Chingford, London E4.
This well maintained, spacious property comprises of a living room and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. Upstairs are three generous sized bedrooms a bathroom and separate cloakroom/W.C. This property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazed windows and ample storage cupboards.
The rear garden measures approximately 45ft in length, to the side is off road parking accessed via the gate in-between its neighbouring property. To the front of the property is a well maintained gated garden.
Lukin Crescent is just 0.8 miles from Highams Park Train Station and a short distance from Chingford Mount and Chingford Hatch’s shopping and leisure facilities.
This property is also in the catchment for some very well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Due to the type of construction this property is not mortgageable and we invite CASH buyers only to book viewings.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band A
- Living Room - 15' 0'' (max) x 11' 9'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 15' 0'' (max) x 8' 8'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 12' 12'' (max) x 11' 0'' (max) - built in wardrobes and a storage cupboard
- Bathroom Two - 12' 1'' (max) x 10' 2'' (max)
- Bathroom Three - 8' 7'' (max) x 8' 1'' (max)