- Chain Free
- Living Room
- Bright and Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms (inc Loft Room)
- Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- 37ft South Facing Garden with Patio Area
- Double Garage
- Picturesque Crescent Turning
- Close to Local Amenities
Chain Free - Well maintained, four bedroom mid terrace house is located on Marmion Close, a beautiful crescent turning in Chingford London E4.
This bright and spacious property comprises of a living room with an archway leading through to the sizable kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft room is on the second floor along with the shower room/W.C.
The south facing garden with patio area measures approximately 37ft in length. To the rear is a double garage this space could be used for parking, a workshop, games room or a home gym!
To the front of the property is a driveway offering off road parking for one vehicle.
Marmion Close is a picturesque family location; overlooking the green this property has some beautiful views. Marmion Close is just a short walk from Chingford Mounts shopping, transport and leisure facilities.
This house is also in the catchment for some very well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band D
- Living Room - 13' 7'' (max) x 12' 7'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 18' 1'' (max) x 11' 6'' (max)
- Conservatory - 18' 2'' (max) x 9' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 13' 6'' (max) x 11' 7'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 6'' (max) x 10' 5'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 7' 7'' x 6' 6''
- Bathroom - 6' 2'' x 6' 0''
- Bedroom 4/Loft Room - 14' 2'' (max) x 12' 0'' (to built in wardrobes)
- Garage - Double Garage - 17' 3'' (max) x 13' 6'' (max)
- Garden - 37ft approx. with Patio Area