- Chain Free
- End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms + Loft Room
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Family Bathroom
- En-suite Bathroom to Loft Room
- 60ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Side Access
- Sizable Summer House
- Driveway (Parking for 2 Vehicles)
- 0.5 Miles to Highams Park Station
Chain Free, sizable 1930’s family home is located on Marlborough Road Chingford London E4, a quiet residential turning just 0.5 miles away from Highams Park Train Station.
The property comprises of a porch, a light and spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory and a cloakroom/W.C on the ground floor.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft room with en-suite bathroom is located on the second floor.
Outside the south facing garden measures approximately 60ft in length, it has a patio area and useful side access, to the rear is a considerable sized summer house, currently divided into two separate areas and could be used for a multitude of purposes, eg: gym, home office, games room etc…
To the front of the property is a double drive providing off road parking for 2 vehicles.
Marlborough Road is a superb location, just on the outskirts of Highams Park, with easy access to the A406, you have many local amenities on your doorstep.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band D
- Through Lounge - 28' 5'' (max) x 12' 4'' (max)
- Kitchen - 9' 7'' (max) x 6' 8'' (max)
- Conservatory - 14' 9'' (max) x 6' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 14' 0'' (max) x 11' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 7'' (max) x 9' 7'' (max)
- Bathroom Three - 10' 2'' (max) x 6'6'' (max)
- Bathroom - 7' 2'' x 6' 8''
- Loft Room - 12' 8'' (max) x 9' 8'' (max)
- En-Suite Bathroom to Loft Room