- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- First Floor Modern Bathroom
- 40ft Garden with Patio Area
- Single Garage with Up and Over Door
- Over Looking the Green
- NHBC Guarantee
- Gas Central Heating + Double Glazing
- Solar Panels
- Gilwell Hill Location
Stunning two double bedroom semi-detached modern home with garage is located on King George Way, Gilwell Hill, Just off Sewardstone Road, Chingford, London E4.
This immaculately presented property comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room, spacious reception room and a cloakroom/W.C on the ground floor. Upstairs are two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a contemporary style bathroom.
Outside is the 40ft (approx.) rear garden with patio area. To the side of the property is a single garage with an electric up and over door and a drive way.
This property is beautifully situated looking over the green and the property is still under the NHBC Guarantee. Gilwell Hill is a recent 'new build' development, the property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and solar panels and is finished to an exceptional standard throughout.
Local Authority: Epping Forest
Council Tax: Band D
- Reception Room - 15' 7'' Max) x 15' 0'' (max)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 12' 10'' (max) x 7' 8'' (max)
- Bedroom One - 12' 6'' (max) x 10' 4'' (max) - Built in Wardrobe
- Bedroom Two - 12' 7'' (max) x 9' 4'' (max) - Built in wardrobe
- Bathroom - 7' 0'' x 6' 8''
- Garage - Single Garage with Electric up and over door