- Beautifully Presented throughout to a Very High Standard
- Mid Terrace House Built Circa 1930
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Four Bedrooms inc Loft Room
- First Floor Shower Room -
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Second Floor En-Suite Bathroom
- 60FT South Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Catchment for Well Regarded Schools
- Close to Local Shops and Amenities
- Overlooks Allotments
Stunning, four bedroom (inc loft room) mid terrace 1930's house overlooking the allotments is located on Alpha Road, a quiet cul-de-sac turning just off Chingford Mount, close to local shops and amenities.This beautifully presented property comprises of a through lounge, open plan with the recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room complete with integrated appliances, and a cloakroom/W.C on the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a shower room/W.C, the spacious loft room with en-suite bathroom is located on the second floor. Outside the south facing rear garden measures approximately 60ft in length and has a sizable patio area great for entertaining during the summer months.
Tenure: Freehold Local Authority: Waltham Forest
- Through Lounge - 24' 0'' (max) x 11' 7'' (max)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 15' 8'' (max) x 11' 2''(max) narrowing to 5' 3''
- Bedroom One - 13' 6'' (max) x 10' 2'' (max)
- Bedroom Two - 11' 0'' (max) x 10' 1'' (max)
- Bedroom Three - 7' 9'' (max) x 6' 6'' (max)
- Loft Room/Bedroom Four - 14' 8'' (max) x 13' 3' (max) narrowing to 7' 7''
- Garden - South Facing 60ft Approx