- Chain Free
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Reception Room
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Room
- 45ft x 45ft Garden with Decked Patio Areas
- Gas Central Heating + Double Glazing
- Driveway and Covered Car Port
- Brick Built Out Building and Outside W.C
Superb three bedroom, semi detached property located in Rampton Close, a small cul-de-sac turning just off Brindwood Road Chingford E4.
The property comprises of a reception room, kitchen/Diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom, there is also a loft room accessed via a pull down loft ladder (in bedroom three).
Outside is a garden fit for entertaining; the garden measures 45ft x 45 ft with two raised decked patio areas. There is also an outside W.C and brick built outbuilding with electric and lighting.
To the front of the property is a driveway and a covered car port.
Rampton Close is in the catchment for a good selection of schools to include Wellington (0.2 miles) and Larkwood (0.4 Miles) Primary Schools and Chingford Foundation Secondary School (0.7 Miles).
This property is offered chain free basis, there are also plans drawn up for a loft conversion, plans are available upon request.
Local Authority: Waltham Forest
Council Tax: Band E
- Living Room - 18' 11'' (max) x 10' 7'' (max)
- Kitchen/Diner - 17' 8'' (max) x 11' 4''' (max)
- Bedroom One - 14' 0'' x 10' 0'' (to wardrobes)
- Bedroom Two - 13' 8'' (max) 10' 1'' (to wardrobes)
- Bedroom Three - 7' 2''(max) x 6' 3'' (max)
- Loft Room - Access via pull down loft ladder in bedroom three
- Bathroom - 8' 3'' x 5' 3'''
- Covered Car Port + Off Road Parking
- Brick Built Out House - 14' 0'' x 7' 0''